Well, I dont know what to say! I guess I should tell you guys about- wait, I dont even know who is reading this! It could be a world wide audience seeing these very words, or maybe no one at all! Anyway, for the purposes of the people who may or may not be reading this I probably should tell you about myself. My name is Hannah Joy, and I have two Younger sisters, who can be really annoying. Right now they are playing play mobile, and listening to their conversation it makes me realize how un- self-concious you are as a child. They make up games that involve fights, romance and even people in debt! If you have kids you'll understand why this is.
I have a golden retriever puppy, a girl called Benita. She is one of the most adorable dogs on the planet. (Not that I think there are living beings, on other planets!) She is very hyper and crazy!
Dogs remind me of strong strong creatures. They Like to be part of a pack. But if they dont see a leader, they'll take over!
I love art. Not the paint and accuracy type of art, but like messy, fun, personal type of art, thats why you'll see me on pinterest a lot!
No comments:
Post a Comment